Change Manager, Leading Multi-Asset Management Fund, London, UK
Our client, a global leading multi-asset manager are looking to hire a Change Manager to join their newly formed transformation team. The fund, which mainly invests within the debt, Equities and Real Asset spaces, currently manages over €40 billion AUM and have experienced a large amount of growth over the past five years. As the Change Manager, you will be working in partnership with the business and corporate functions whilst holding some key relationships with senior stakeholders within the business. You will be expected to take full ownership of each project, managing the process from implementation through to completion.
As a newly created position within the fund you will be given the autonomy to help mould and develop the role. This is a fantastic opportunity for a process transformation professional to become an integral member of the fund and really make an impact.
- Setting up the transformation project infrastructure
- Developing and agreeing the project charter with the relevant business stakeholders
- Developing a project plan
- Managing the delivery of the project; analysis, deliverable, work streams, risk and review
- Experience of working in the alternatives / asset management space
- Management consulting background would be advantageous
- Proven project management and project delivery track record
- Business process improvement and technology implementation experience
- Lean six sigma certification and implementation advantageous
Private Debt / Credit, Private Equity, Private Equity Real Estate