Legal Counsel, Renowned Private Equity Fund, Zurich, Switzerland
About our client
Our client, a renowned Swiss headquartered private equity fund is currently looking to hire a Legal Counsel to join their high-performing team. The fund, which has a European focus and predominately invests across the mid to large-cap space is currently going through a growth phase, increasing both its assets and team – making it an exciting time to join.
What the job involves
As the Legal Counsel, you will be working very closely with the fund's General Counsel and investment team, supporting on all legal aspects of the transactions from both a structuring and execution perspective. Aside from deal work, you will work on a wide variety of legal projects, including tax structuring, portfolio support and cross border acquisition documentation. The role will be based out of Zurich but gain plenty of exposure to multiple jurisdictions.
- Providing legal advice to the investment team concerning acquisition and leveraged finance
- Assisting portfolio companies with structuring and operations in multiple jurisdictions
- Handling of corporate housekeeping and tax restructuring of legal entities
- Monitoring and managing external counsel
Who we are looking for
- Swiss law qualifcation and bar admission
- Experience gained working in the Private Equity, Corporate or M&A teams within legal practice
- Previous in-house experience (PE, investment fund) would be advantageous
- Strong analytical, problem solving and execution skills
- Fluency in written English and German, additional languages a plus