SEARCH FOR YOUR NEXT ROLE
Talent Director, UK Growth Private Equity Fund, London, UK
About our client
Our client, a well-established UK-focused SME investment fund is currently looking to hire a Talent Director to join their high-performing UK-wide team. The fund, which predominately invests across the growth space, has significant capital under management and an enviable track record within the market which they have built up over the past 20 years. The growth market in the UK is evolving and it is a very exciting time to be moving to this leading fund within the space.
What the job involves
As the Talent Director, you will immediately be afforded plenty of responsibility, being tasked with building on the fund's network and delivering on Chair, Non-Exec, C-Suite and value-add appoints across the fund's ever-growing portfolio. The role will sit at a senior level within the firm and on daily basis will partner and work very closely with the investment team, attending all senior meetings. Alongside owning the fund's network, the role will lead on multiple people and talent-focused projects, helping the portfolio leaders prepare for growth. There is a lot of flexibility in terms of location for the role with the fund having multiple offices across the UK.
- Leading on executive hiring into the portfolio through the fund's network and management of executive search firms
- Assessment of potential management teams, referencing and soft due diligence throughout the pre-investment process
- Talent advisory for the investee companies including organisational design, succession planning and hiring initiatives
- Ownership of the fund's network, building up a suitable data base for quick turnover during the investment process
- Attending multiple senior leadership meetings and identifying new investments through growing network
Who we are looking for
- Previous talent or executive search experience, ideally within the private equity or venture capital space
- Excellent network or a previous track record of building a network of executives, within the growth space would be advantageous
- Strong people skills and experience of working closely with senior investment professionals
Private Equity, Talent Acquisition, Operations, Other