M&A Associate/Manager, Leading Medical Service Portfolio, Frankfurt, Germany
Our client is one of the leading healthcare providers in its highly specialised field of activity in Europe. Active in a highly attractive and growing market, they enjoy an outstanding reputation arising from their medical expertise and high-quality service. The group has grown dynamically in recent years, both organically and through acquisitions, and now, backed by a top private equity firm, is looking to drive further an ambitious buy & build strategy. They are looking for an M&A Associate/Manager to oversee domestic and international M&A projects. This is the opportunity to join a high-calibre set up in a robust operating platform capable of delivering both strong organic growth and accretive buy & build value, working closely with the investors and top management.
- Leadership of domestic and international M&A projects in cooperation with the Frankfurt investor team.
- Sourcing targets, and running company valuations, coordinating due diligence processes and supporting the transaction through to closing
- Expansion of business activities (business plan, scenario modelling, strategy)
- Further development of controlling, increasing the performance and efficiency of the finance department (business plan, scenario modelling, strategy)
- Top university degree in the field of economics or law.
- Several years of transaction experience from a M&A boutique or consulting
- Strong commercial understanding and analytical skills to drive performance through financial and business ratios
- Outstanding sparring partner, convincing top management colleagues on content and providing orientation in decision-making
- Excellent communication style, high problem-solving negotiation skills
- Proactive, hands-on, curious and open-minded personality
- Native German and fluent English are required