Associate/Senior Associate, Private Equity & Infrastructure Investor, Flexible, Europe or London, UK
Our client is a leading European investor with a long standing track record investing across Europe and with a deep financial and long term commitment to the region. They are now looking to bring a new Associate/Senior Associate to this small and highly dynamic European
They invest across a variety of private market strategies including direct private equity (co-investments), infrastructure as well as fund investments.
This role suits someone hungry to learn and get involved with different types of investment and strategies.
- Support and participate in the review and execution of investment opportunities across all strategies
- Create and review detailed financial models
- Managing the current M&A pipeline contributing to the preparation of investment approval memos
- Constant interaction with public market investors and working with the broker research community on this
- Associate level M&A advisory background - exposure to infrastructure, real assets and natural resources transactions would be an advantage
- Demonstrable financial modelling skills
- Previous experience working with valuations and demonstrable buy-side experience is desired
- Strong command of Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent attention to detail
- A team player, good level of maturity, ability to take ownership of work and able to meet deadlines