Compliance Analyst / Associate, Multi-Strategy Investment Firm, London, UK
Our client, a global multi-strategy investment firm are currently looking to hire a Compliance Analyst to join their European Legal & Compliance team. The firm, which currently holds over $200 billion in assets across a number of investment strategies worldwide, have very recently made a number of high-profile acquisitions – making it a very exciting time to join!
Within the role, you will immediately be afforded plenty of responsibility working across the AML, risk and compliance function for the European entity of the firm. On a daily basis you will be working closely with the Head of Legal & Compliance for Europe, along with regularly crossing over with the wider business – allowing plenty of exposure. This is a fantastic opportunity for a compliance professional with experience within the investment banking, corporate finance or private equity sector to become an integral member of an industry leading team.
- Day to day responsibility for the KYC process
- Assist and manage the compliance monitoring activities across the European entity
- Assist with the preparation of management reports; including compliance, MLRO and risk assessments
- Assist with the preparation of regulatory fillings
- Monitoring regulatory changes which impact the firm
- Assist with approvals and oversight of the maintenance and accuracy compliance registers
- Perform ad-hoc departmental administrative tasks
- Experience within the Investment Banking, Corporate Finance or Private Equity space
- Previous exposure to a multi-national environment would be advantage
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills
Private Equity, Private Equity Real Estate, Corporate Finance, Legal
Search for jobs
New jobs only