Vice President or Associate, Tier 1 Venture Capital Fund, London, UK
We are working with a tier-one Venture fund. They have an impressive portfolio and substantial capital to deploy, this fund is looking to expand its team with multiple Associate hires and a Vice President for the ever-growing London team.
Our client is a market-leading pan-European focused fund, with a portfolio that is second to none within the Venture and Growth space. Their portfolio contains business across the consumer, marketplaces, b2b software, and health and food tech space.
The right candidate would have a background in technology to help deploy their 820 million dollar fund. Candidates with experience in either investment banking, start-ups, consulting or investing are highly desirable to our client
- Source and screen prospective investments
- Review business plans
- Assist in performing due diligence on potential investments
- Research market trends and dynamics
- Help firm-wide on key operational activities / events / presentations
- Full time work experience in investment banking (M&A), venture capital / growth capital or consulting
- High level of exposure to transactions in Technology or Life Sciences
- Proficiency with operational / buy-side model building and with growth equity and buyout investment structures
- Fluency in verbal and written English
- Highly analytical, organised with exceptional attention to detail
- Positive attitude, team player, open-minded and not ego-driven
- Strong interpersonal skills (High EQ and IQ)