Senior Associate / Principal, Global Fund of Funds and Coinvestments, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Our client is a newly formed, international investment firm looking to expand its already high-calibre primary fund and co-investment private market investment team in Abu Dhabi. You will be joining a fast-growing, fast-moving investment team with a global remit.
This role sits within their alternative investments team where you will work on private equity fund and co-investments on a global basis. They focus on high risk and high return, “high-alpha” investments.
- Play an integral role in the origination, evaluation and execution of primary and co-investment investment opportunities in private markets
- Map the GP market across North America, Europe and Asia and build and develop a strong network
- Support across all aspects of the transaction process from initial due diligence to portfolio monitoring
- Take significant responsibility in the preparation of materials including detailed committee papers
- Attend advisory board meetings and AGMs
- Strong academic track record from leading institutions
- Demonstrable experience executing private equity fund investments is preferred; candidates with mainly co-investment experience and buyout experience will also be considered
- Strong financial acumen, executing financial valuations and analysis
- Confident and articulate communicator both written and verbally
- Must be a team player, with a “can-do” attitude