Post MBA Associate, Leading Global Fund of Funds, Hong Kong
Our client is an established, international Private Equity Fund of Funds with an AUM of over 10bn USD. Their Hong Kong based team is keen to hire a post MBA Associate to focus primarily on fund investments in Asia with a focus on Korean Private Equity Fund managers.
This is a well-established team with a strong global reputation and great internal dynamics. In addition to fund selection, you would also have some exposure to co-investment opportunities.
- You will play a part in all elements of the fund investment diligence process and will be expected to take a lead role in certain aspects of the execution
- Specifically, you will be involved in managing diligence - detailed track record, attribution and portfolio company analysis, modelling and financial projections and in-person manager meetings for detailed operational and team diligence
- You will take responsibility for sections of the investment memos and will be expected to support your views in front of IC professionals
- You will work in small teams supporting a senior person who’s sponsoring the deal and a junior person with whom you will share some responsibilities and provide guidance and development
- You will also be expected to contribute to existing portfolio monitoring, attend AGMs and advisory board meetings
- You will have prior experience from a fund investing platform; additionally, candidates with manager selection across other alternative asset classes will be considered
- Candidates with other corporate finance experience, such as from a bank or asset manager, will also be considered
- Top academic records. An MBA is strongly preferred
- Full fluency in English and willingness to be based in Hong Kong for the long term
Fund of Funds