HR Manager - Talent and Development Lead, Leading Alternatives Investment Fund, London, UK
Our client, a leading alternatives investment fund are currently looking to hire a HR Manager with a specialist focus on talent and development to join their high-performing team. The fund, which invests across a number of strategies including private credit and equity, are currently going through an asset acquisition phase – making it an exciting time to join!
As the HR Manager you will immediately be afforded plenty of responsibility, managing the talent, training and leadership development across the fund's global offices. On a daily basis, you will be working closely with the fund's senior leadership. You will be tasked with designing and implementing learning and development strategies, whilst undertaking HR business partnering responsibilities for a number of internal teams. This is a fantastic opportunity for a HR Manager with a passion for talent, learning and development to really make an impact.
- Lead the development and delivery of an integrated framework to institutionalise leadership and management
- Responsible for the delivery of the fund’s annual talent review
- Work with the business to develop and update detailed career paths to frame development and performance
- Establish a framework of regular training and learning interventions, through both internal and external delivery
- Oversee professional qualifications within the business, including application, approval, maintain and budget
- Support teams to plan and execute recruitment projects
- Work with the business to identify and resolve issues, performance, ER, well-being etc
- Previous relevant experience ideally within the financial services industry
- Detailed knowledge of coaching, leadership and management frameworks
- Successful track record in development / delivery of training and learning programmes
Private Equity, Human Resources, Private Debt / Credit