Finance Analyst (Treasury & Fund Reporting), Top Global Secondaries Fund, London, UK
About our client
Our client is a leading global secondaries fund providing liquidity solutions to many of the world's leading private equity investors. As a Financial Analyst working within the treasury and fund reporting team, you will encounter a broad remit and be exposed to a diverse range of areas in finance. The role will will involve work across new and existing investments whilst also performing cyclical work. This is an exciting opportunity to join a collaborative team that places value on and contributes to a collaborative and supportive team culture.
What the job involves
- Working with the investment and execution (legal) teams to remain fully informed on new deal progress, ensuring sufficient liquidity to meet investment costs and expenses, whilst maximising returns to investors.
- Collaborating with FX trading counterparties and leverage providers in order to execute FX trades, manage loan facility utilisations and negotiate transaction terms. In order to do this effectively it is important to fully understand the FX/hedging and leverage strategy.
- Developing strategy to maximise investor returns, including modelling the future liquidity position of the funds to optimise the amount and timing of investor cashflows.
- Working with the fund administrator to review quarterly accounts which reflect recent investment activity, and implement any disclosure or presentational changes as appropriate.
- Partnering with the investor relations team to deliver fund performance analysis for investors and aiding fundraising through the delivery of due diligence materials.
- Working with multiple parties (auditors / investment teams / across the rest of the finance department) to deliver accurate and insightful information in, as well as coordinating delivery of, the annual audited accounts.
Who we are looking for
- Newly qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA OR CIMA).
- Strong organisational and motivational skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Experience in a highly regarded accountacy firm or within a PE firm/asset manager would be desirable.
- Sound knowledge of FX and capital markets
- Ability to work collaboratively in a growing, fast-paced environment and manage multiple completing priorities within deadlines.
- Ability to take responsibility for significant areas of work and deliver with minimal supervision showing an accountable and proactive approach.
- Demonstrate an ability to assimilate and adapt quickly to new knowledge and concepts.