Associate, Private Equity Co-Investments, London, UK
Our client is an established, international private markets investment firm who are looking to expand its already high-calibre direct private equity investment team in London. You will be joining a global platform with offices in key financial hubs and over $8bn of committed capital in their direct investing business. The team invests in a wide variety of deals across various sectors & geographies whilst working alongside numerous blue-chip GPs.
They are looking for a highly numerate Associate with strong technical skills who enjoys a deal driven environment.
- You’ll play an integral role in the origination, evaluation and execution of direct investment opportunities
- Assist in all aspects of the transaction process, including financial modelling and conducting due diligence
- Work with seniors to prepare material for the investment committee approval process
- Strong academic track record
- Strong valuations and modelling experience from investment banking or consulting
- Must be a team player with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable interest in private equity
- An additional European language is beneficial but not essential