M&A Analyst, Acquisitive PE Backed Business, North East England, UK
We are working with a high performing PE backed healthcare company that has seen impressive growth, both organic and in-organic. They are now looking for an M&A analyst to play a key role in building out this platform as they continue to expand across the UK. You will join an experienced and passionate team and will need to be comfortable working in a fast paced environment to contribute to the firms ambitious growth agenda.
- Utilise data and market/industry information to build and drive the pipeline.
- Conduct financial evaluation of potential acquisitions targets, conduct deal analysis with impacts and make recommendations.
- Manage due diligence process & financial analysis for new deals, completing documentation for live transactions whilst highlighting risks - identify ways to mitigate.
- Likely a chartered accountant with ~3 years post qualified experience within a transactional role.
- Excellent financial modelling, mathematical and analytical skills.
- Self-starter, with ability to work independently and productively, and thrive in a loosely-structured entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience in the appraisal of investments and a drive to identify new opportunities.
- Ability to thrive in dynamic and entrepreneurial environment, and ability to build strong rapport.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- From, or have a strong affinity to, the North East.
PE Backed Business