Senior Director, Global Climate Technologies Investing, PE & VC, Leading Energy Firm, London, UK
We are working with a leading energy & commodity trader, who have been backed by two of the world's leading private equity funds, to invest in-house capital into global climate technologies. They are looking for a Senior Director to lead the origination and execution of new investments into green carbon and carbon removal technologies, and to help build out the team.
This is an exceptional, rare and exciting opportunity to join and lead a well-capitalised private equity & VC investment fund.
- Researching and identifying macro trends within the carbon market
- Execution on investments end-to-end from initial screening through due diligence and closing
- Assist in the monitoring and supporting of portfolio companies post-investment, attending board meetings and making follow on investments
- Lead the sourcing and origination of new investments
- Building out the wider investment team
- Candidates must be entrepreneurial with early-stage investment experience within private equity or VC fund
- Experience in creating and building out teams from scratch
- Experience in investing in deep tech and / or carbon and climate technologies
- First-rate education from a top tier institution
- Strong relationship building and communication skills
- A demonstrable passion for early-stage investing and technology
Private Equity, Infrastructure