Analyst, Leading Private Equity Secondaries Fund, London, UK
Our client is an internationally recognised private equity investor, which deploys capital through primary fund, secondary, and co-investments. With a global presence and an exemplary track record, the business is highly regarded and has recently raised a new global fund to invest in secondaries. As a result, they are now looking to hire an Analyst to join their London office, where you would focus on executing investments across the secondaries space, in Europe.
You will be part of a small, entrepreneurial and growing team, and this is a fantastic opportunity to build a long-term career.
- Contribute across the full investment process as you support the team in reviewing and executing secondary investments
- Support the execution team by taking ownership of the financial modelling and commercial due diligence process and by contributing to the preparation of investment papers for committee
- Articulate your thoughts on investment opportunities with confidence and ability to back your views
- Assist in managing the existing European portfolio
- Advanced financial modelling skills developed while working in an M&A, private equity and / or transaction services environment at Analyst level
- Good general understanding of the private equity industry, and the desire to work in the private equity secondaries space
- You should have excellent written and spoken English, giving you the ability to write, present, and articulate flawlessly
Private Equity, Secondaries