Associates, New Entrepreneurial Small Cap Private Equity Investor, Munich, Germany
Our client is an investment firm focused on majority deals in the small cap space across the DACH region. The team consists of highly experienced private equity investors with backgrounds and strong track records in very well established top tier funds, who have now secured and independent fund with strong institutional and private investors. They are now looking to grow their team at Associate level where new hires will work on deal analysis, execution and portfolio management. The firms is based in Munich.
- Work with senior team members on all aspects of the deal life cycle from origination through analysis, and execution to closing.
- On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for financial analysis and management of due diligence workstreams. You will also be involved in portfolio management and monitoring.
- In this position you will be expected to hit the ground running and take on more responsibility quickly – allowing you to build a long-term career at this firm.
- Strong academic track record from a top tier university.
- Initial transaction experience gained at a major investment bank, M&A boutique or Big 4 Accounting firm. The firm might also consider hiring a strong investment professional from another private equity firm and would adjust the title / seniority of the position accordingly.
- Excellent financial skills combined with strong commercial judgment and a hands-on working attitude.
- Humble, pro-active team player with a genuine passion for Mittelstand companies. Communication skills are key as you will regularly liaise with partners, senior management teams and external advisors.
- Native-level German skills and excellent English are required.