Integration Manager, Growing PE-Backed Portfolio Company, near Regensburg, Germany
Our client, a PE-Backed SME focussing on specialist packaging technologies and production is growing locally and internationally, in close collaboration with their Private Equity Investors. The company is now looking for a Manager to actively drive the integration and value creation across the acquisitions.
The role requires strong collaboration between the senior management of the company and the Private equity stakeholders, as well as driving firm-wide projects and initiatives. This position offers considerable scope for an ambitious and entrepreneurial individual to develop meaningful operational exposure within a PE-Backed environment, based near Bielefeld in Nordrhein Westphalen.
- Build trustful and effective relationships with management and investment teams utilising your communication skills to achieve the value creation objectives
- Detailed strategic and operational planning to identify specific integration needs and resource allocation to convert ideas into sustainable practice and results
- Continuous measurement and feedback, ongoing project management and reporting
- You will have started your career at an operational or Big4 consulting firm, with significant experience in strategic planning, project management and change management
- You may also have spent time, either on secondment or in a later permanent role, in a mid-sized company with exposure to operational management
- You must demonstrate a high level of numerical prowess with financial and operational data and the ability to set, measure and control detailed targets
- The role requires a balance between a structured, detailed approach and the flexibility to adapt as circumstances change. Central to this are communication skills and empathy with a hands-on approach
- Native level German and fluent English are essential