Investor Relations Associate, Leading Technology Growth Equity Investor, London, UK
We are working with a leading venture capital and growth equity firm that are looking to expand their well-established investor relations team. It is an exciting time to join as they are gearing up towards their next fundraise and would like support across all aspects of the IR/fundraising process.
You will work directly with the IR partner and senior team members to assist with all of their investor outreach initiatives, playing a key role in driving the business development strategy forwards. This role will best suit a bright and pro-active team player.
- Development of marketing materials for fundraising, roadshows, AGMs and ad hoc investor communications
- Produce market research, competitor analysis and presentations for internal strategic meetings
- Support investor due diligence efforts throughout the fundraising period as well as supporting on quarterly reporting
- For existing investors, you will be expected to get involved in the preparation of investor communications and managing ad-hoc requests
- Be fully involved in the organisation and content delivery for AGMs, advisory board meetings and other key events
- Background in investor relations or financial services (banking, asset management, accounting or consulting). You will be part of a team covering end clients, investors of multiple stakeholders
- Strong academic track record
- A team player who is intellectually curious and looking to learn as much as possible
- A confident speaker, able to persuade and coordinate senior stakeholders internally
- Proficient writer and communicator with faultless English language skills; additional European languages would be an advantage
- Passion for the private equity space
IR / Origination / Marketing