Investment Analyst, Co-Investments, Leading Global Asset Manager, Singapore
We are working with a reputable international asset manager. It is looking for an Analyst to join its private markets investment team in Singapore which focuses on primary fund commitments, private equity secondary and co-investments across Asia and Europe.
The investment team constitutes reputable and high-calibre investment professionals with whom you’ll work closely. You’ll support them on all aspects of the investment process whilst developing your ability to use and interpret quantitative and qualitative data for investing.
- Support the senior team on all aspects of the investment process including sourcing and screening new investments, executing deals and monitoring assets in the portfolio
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis of prospective private equity co-investments
- Ad hoc due diligence projects, research and reports
- Background in investment banking, or Transaction services from the Big 4. Private equity investing is a plus
- Excellent technical skills – advanced knowledge of Excel, able to understand and manipulate large data sets
- Strong verbal and written English and Mandarin language skills
- Able to converse confidently with senior professionals - both internally and externally
Private Equity, Fund of Funds, Secondaries, Co-Investments