Restructuring VP, Leading Special Situations Fund, London, UK
We are working for highly respected and well capitalised special situations fund. They are now looking to hire a VP to focus on identifying troubled investments and taking appropriate action to restructure those deals.
- To contribute to the identification, categorisation and restructuring of distressed assets within the European portfolio
- Work directly with senior members of the team to execute on work outs, debt for equity swaps and other styles of restructuring transaction
- Lead negotiations with management teams and financial sponsors as part of the restructuring process
- Strong restructuring experience from a respected advisory institution or investment firm
- Down to earth style and ability to engage with the management and financial sponsors team of the portfolio companies
- Attention to detail, specifically relating to legal documentations
- Excellent interpersonal skills and fluent English language skills are required
Mezzanine, Leveraged Finance, Private Debt / Credit
PER is open for business and continuing with recruitment processes. Please continue to apply online for roles and our consultants will be in touch. We hope you and your loved ones are keeping safe and well.
Search for jobs
New jobs only