Architects of the private equity and debt secondary markets with the world's largest dedicated investment team, our client is looking to expand their New York team at Associate or Senior Associate level.
They have provided liquidity for LPs of all descriptions including but not limited to buyout, venture capital, real estate, and mezzanine funds. Their relatively new Credit team is leading the way in this new and exciting addition to the market and already making a significant impact.
• Perform qualitative and quantitative evaluations on potential transactions
• Prepare materials for investment committees
• Post-acquisition, you'll prepare forecasts and commentary on portfolios. This knowledge is the basis on which the firm forges future relationships and deal flow
• Analyst level experience from one of the following backgrounds: leveraged finance, debt advisory, private credit - credit analysts and public credit investors might also be considered
• Excellent financial and business modelling skills
• An understanding of fundamental credit underwriting and LBO capital structures
• Demonstrable knowledge of the secondaries industry, and the desire to grow your skills within this expanding space