Investor Relations Senior Associate, Prestigious High-Growth Private Equity Firm, London, UK
About our client
Our client is a top performing fund with c.€10bn in assets under management across seven global offices. Their investment strategy is focused on growth capital and management buyouts and is led by a highly experienced team of investment professionals who continue to grow their diverse portfolio, many of which are household names.
They are now looking to add an experienced Investor Relations professional at Senior Associate level. This is a hands on team and you will have the opportunity to get involved across all areas of IR. The position would be well-suited to a current IR professional who is confident in their project management capabilities and can hit the ground running. You will gain excellent experience and be instrumental in current and future fundraising efforts.
What the job involves
As part of an integrated IR team, you will work on all aspects of Investor Relations.
- Preparation of materials for current and future funds – PPMs, pitchbooks
- Managing the LP diligence process (RFP, DDQ)
- Preparation of ad-hoc materials in response to specific investor requests
- Conducting investor research
- On-going engagement with investors and relationship management
- Aiding with business development and investor outreach
- Post fundraising, you will ensure investor needs are met on an on-going basis – inclusive of dealing with requests, quarterly reports, and the organisation of key investor events
Who we are looking for
- Experience with Investor Relations within private markets
- Flawless written and verbal English language skills
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and run multiple projects simultaneously
- Experienced multi-tasker with immaculate attention to detail
- Clear and confident communication style
- Ability to interact with both internal and external stakeholders, deal, and finance teams, as well as Senior Partners with ease
- Strong initiative and self-starter with ability to see projects through to completion
IR / Origination / Marketing