Head of HR, Leading European Venture Fund, London, UK
Our client - a leading European venture capital fund is looking to bring on board a senior HR professional to oversee the fund's Human Resources function from their London office. The fund - which has c.€700m AUM, currently invests across multiple strategies within the fast growing European tech industry. Having very recently completed a fund raise, they are now looking to deploy a significant amount of capital throughout the coming year, making it a very exciting time to join.
This is a newly created position that you will help mould and develop. Working very closely with all the Partners across the business, the role will be very broad and allow you to gain some excellent exposure. It is a high profile appointment within the fund and is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with experience of working within private equity or venture capital to really make an impact.
The role is open to those interested in full and part-time, with an adequate amount of flexibility for the right person.
- Full generalist HR support
- Recruitment, talent and succession planning
- Performance evaluation
- Performance management
- Training and coaching support
- Market benchmarking
- Special project management
- Experience within the private equity or venture capital space is essential
- Proven experience of developing positive working relationships
- Previous experience of working closely with both internal and external senior stakeholders
- Natural and demonstrable ability to be a positive influence