Senior Private Markets Specialist, Fast-Growing Wealth Manager, London, UK
We are working with the Investment Research team of a hugely successful boutique wealth and asset manager. As part of firm-wide efforts to significantly grow and diversify their offering to clients they want to develop their so-far limited private markets offering.
As such they are looking to hire an experienced professional with the capability to source and diligence global private markets fund investment opportunities, liaise strongly with the client base, and contribute to the efforts of the firm to build market-leading bespoke solutions for their clients.
- Participate in sourcing fund investment, including by interacting with placement agents and fund managers
- Perform due diligence on identified funds. This will include on-site interviews, analysis of track records, peer comparisons and the preparation of investment reports
- Monitor existing investments, including by attending AGMs
- Participate in client calls when required
- Four to eight years of relevant private markets experience is essential
- A good university degree and a strong academic background
- A desire to develop your career in private market investment and advisory work
- Fluent in written and spoken English with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent numeracy skills and a high attention to detail
- Advanced capability with Word, PowerPoint and Excel is a prerequisite
Private Equity, Fund of Funds