Head of Private Markets, Fast-Growing Wealth Manager, London, UK
We are working with the Investment Research team of a hugely successful boutique wealth and asset manager. As part of firm-wide efforts to significantly grow and diversify their offering to clients they want to develop their so-far limited private markets offering.
As such they are looking to hire an experienced professional with the capability to source and diligence global private markets fund investment opportunities, liaise strongly with the client base, and contribute to the efforts of the firm to build market-leading bespoke solutions for their clients.
- Develop a comprehensive private markets business plan and private markets vision, which is suitable for the clients of the firm. Execute on the business plan and monitor progress towards this vision
- Enhance our offering in private markets by sourcing and analyzing attractive funds and co-investment opportunities across asset classes (i.e., private equity, private debt, and alternative assets)
- Develop, as appropriate, an endowment-style asset allocation model portfolio and tools for cash flow management
- Engage with clients and prospects to communicate the benefits of the firm’s approach to private markets as well as the details of any new investment opportunities selected in private markets
- Ten to Fifteen years of relevant private markets experience is essential
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Intellectual curiosity and a passion for private markets
- Fluent in written and spoken English with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in selecting, analyzing, and monitoring investments in private markets funds and co-investments, with an active network in private markets (both equity and debt managers)
Private Equity, Fund of Funds