Investment Analyst, Top-Tier Technology Focused VC Fund, Beijing, China
We are working with one of the world's leading tech VC funds with an impressive portfolio. The fund is highly capitalised with a strong track record and a brilliant reputation in the market. They are looking for high potential juniors who are genuinely interested in the enterprise technology sector and who want to become investors. As an Analyst you will be given responsibility from day one in combination with the training required to develop into a top investor. Given the space they invest in, it is important that you have a rich understanding in enterprise technology, therefore you must have a degree in Computer Science or Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- You will support senior staff in identifying, analysing and monitoring investments
- Perform desktop and primary research to gather information about the market
- Involvement in deal execution, and portfolio management
- Prior investment banking, M&A or top-tier strategy consulting experience
- Fully bilingual in English and Mandarin
- A passion and genuine interest in enterprise technology sector
- Strong academic records from top-tier universities, a degree in Computer Science/ Electrical Engineering / Electonic Engineering/ Mechatronics Engineering or similar is a must.
- Diverse and extensive technical skills, able to use these skills to solve complex problems
Private Equity, Venture Capital