Senior European Business Development, Global Infrastructure Fund, AmsterdamReference:
75072 /5F Our client is looking for an experienced investor relations / capital raising professional to cover the European market. It is an impressive global investment manager with an interesting and differentiated strategy. The firm invests in opportunities across the infrastructure space, using both equity and credit products on a pan-European basis. The firm has been growing and is continuing to focus its business development efforts on the European market.
As a sales professional, you will be expected to fully immerse yourself in the firm’s activity, become an expert in its investments and take responsibility for further expanding its investor base across Europe.
Ideally, you will have an established network of institutional investors across Europe, as well as a track record of raising capital and building long-lasting relationships. Experience within the infrastructure / real assets investment community or at least a strong interest in the market is an advantage. Integrating yourself within the firm’s collaborative and thoughtful culture will be important.
- Develop and maintain relationships with institutional investors across Europe
- Build a deep understanding of the firm and its investments and lead meetings on your own when necessary
- Raise capital for real assets / infra funds and promote separately managed accounts
- Track record in raising capital from institutional investors within private markets
- Strong network of European institutional investors and ability to build new relationships
- Experience within infrastructure / real assets or a strong interest in this space
Search for jobs
New jobs only