Investment Analyst, Top Global Fund Investor, London, UKReference:
75095 /22F This is a private markets investor specialising in primary fund commitments, co-investments and secondaries. It services some of the biggest financial institutions from across the world by providing each client with a bespoke portfolio of investments to suit their needs. It is highly capitalised and its reputation in the industry will continue to give it access to the highest-quality investments.
The fund investment team in London is small and is responsible for all new primary investments across Europe. As an Analyst in this team, you’ll have substantial responsibility and exposure to experienced senior investment professionals. You’ll support them on all aspects of the fund investment process and client management while developing your ability to use and interpret quantitative and qualitative data for investing.
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis of prospective private equity fund investments
- In-depth review of GP performance post-investment, including GP’s portfolio company analysis
- Support the senior team with all aspects of the investment process
- Assist with the development of client reports and presentations
- Ad hoc due diligence projects, research and reports
- Background in private equity, fund investing, banking, consulting or accountancy
- Excellent technical skills – advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong verbal and written English language skills
- Outstanding academic track record
Search for jobs
New jobs only