Financial Controller, Leading European Private Equity Fund, London, UK
A leading private equity firm is looking for an experienced private equity finance professional to join its team as a Financial Controller, being the number two to the CFO. This is a great opportunity to gain exposure to both corporate and fund accounting, providing invaluable experience for those looking to step up to CFO level in the future. The firm has over €1 billion AUM and invests in a wide range of sectors. They're well known across Europe.
- Prepare fund accounts to be reviewed by the CFO
- Oversee group and statutory accounting
- Help top set up and implement a new reporting system
- Oversee fund valuations
- A qualified accountant with private equity fund accounting experience
- Hands on and not afraid to get involved in all aspects of fund operations
- Keen to take on a challenge in the form of implementing a new system
- Articulate, with the ability to liaise frequently with investors
PER is open for business and continuing with recruitment processes. Please continue to apply online for roles and our consultants will be in touch. We hope you and your loved ones are keeping safe and well.
Search for jobs
New jobs only