Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant, Emerging Markets Investment Manager, London, UKReference:
74711 /18C An emerging markets focused private equity firm is looking for a Bookkeeper to join their finance team on a part-time basis. Ideally this is three days per week, but it’s completely flexible around the workload.
If you have previous bookkeeping experience in financial services, this is a great opportunity to join the private equity industry in a high calibre and close knit team. No prior private equity experience is required and there is the potential to take on some management accounting responsibilities in the future.
- Manage bookkeeping, payments, transfers, expenses etc
- Take on other ad hoc administrative tasks as necessary
- Potentially gain exposure to management accounting
- Experience in Bookkeeping / Accounts Payable / Receivable
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Keen to learn and take on more responsibilities
- Available on a part time / flexible working basis
Search for jobs
New jobs only