Principal, Dynamic Tech-focused Growth Stage Investor, Munich, Germany
Our client is an independent private equity firm that focuses on fast growing technology companies. They provide growth equity and minority buyout solutions to organisations that have outgrown the venture stage but still need a strong partner to scale. The team is looking for a Principal to guide investments made in companies across Europe and help lead the team of associates and analysts. The successful candidate has the opportunity to progress to partner level.
- Deal origination through both existing contacts and new outbound campaigns
- Leading transactions and closely working on deal qualification, negotiation and due diligence
- Leading due-diligence projects while coordinating internal and external experts for technology, finance, legal and tax
- Driving value creation programmes on the supervisory and advisory boards of portfolio companies
- Strong academic record
- Significant transaction and investment experience working in a private equity or venture capital fund.
- Understanding of a specific segment of the IT industry, ideally the software market.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and have a ‘self-starter’ attitude
- Fluency English and conversational German