Investment Director / Manager, Independent Growth Fund, Munich, GermanyReference:
75077 /8M Our client is a well-established private equity firm in Munich which invests into tech driven Mittelstand companies across the DACH region. The firm has a strong record, significant dry powder and a highly attractive culture. This role, which arises from organic growth, is open to applicants with a keen interest in technology-based business models who bring enhanced commercial judgement and winning people skills. The position has an open development path to partner in the medium term.
- Join a dynamic team in sourcing and analysing a wide range of growing business opportunities
- Work closely with colleagues to structure and execute investments, managing diligence, negotiations and appropriate internal processes
- Actively support portfolio management teams in implementing business plans for value creation
- Likely past experience might include consulting, start-ups, relevant roles in corporates, or possibly leverage finance / M&A. Applicants from other private equity groups are also welcome to apply, but buyside experience is not a prerequisite.
- You should be able to demonstrate a consistent interest in and understanding of technology and how this is changing business models
- The firm’s culture is based on team working, openness, respect and humility
- You have a naturally empathetic character, building trust easily and enjoying meeting entrepreneurs, whilst retaining an objective and analytical perspective
- Native level German language / fluent English
Search for jobs
New jobs only