Head of Learning & Development / Talent Management, European Private Equity Fund, London, UK
Our client, a leading European Private Equity fund are looking to appoint a Senior Learning & Development / Talent Management professional to join their high-performing team. The fund itself invests across a range of sectors including direct PE, secondaries and real assets. The AUM currently stands at just over £4 billion and they have recently made a number of new acquisitions to add to their already impressive portfolio – making it a very exciting time to join. This is a newly created position within the fund that you will help mould and develop, allowing plenty of autonomy. Seen as a senior leadership position, you will gain some fantastic exposure whilst working closely with the entire team.
This is a high profile appointment and is a fantastic opportunity for an L&D / Talent Management professional with experience of working within the private sector to really make an impact and become an integral member of the fund.
- Performance evaluation – Working to facilitate a consistent and thorough approach to the performance process
- Performance management – Following up on identified areas for development and implementing them where appropriate
- Training – Coordinating and developing the training programme for groups and / or individuals within the fund
- Executive Coaching – Working closely with the funds team and Portfolio Executives to help best deliver performance objectives
- Recruitment – Helping to review the funds current process and advise on / implementing new procedures
- Project – Participate in the implementation of specific projects, procedures and guidelines
- Progression – Reviewing the funds career progression scheme and implementing procedures to ensure best practice
- Experience within the private equity space – this is highly likely to be as an L&D or talent management professional, but it could also be as a Senior Consultant advising within the industry
- Proven experience of developing positive working relationships
- Natural and demonstrable ability to be a positive influence – you will have high levels of empathy, strong inter-personal skills, natural gravitas
- Experience of coaching junior to executive staff members and comfortable working in a stand alone position
Private Equity, Human Resources, Operations