Investor Relations Professional, Independent Secondaries Investor, London, UK
This is a long-standing private equity secondaries investor which has recently raised an outstanding fund. With the recent capital injection, they continue to be an active player in the speedily expanding secondaries market, offering a full suite of liquidity solutions to private equity players globally. This includes GP restructuring, direct secondaries and co-investment (secondaries).
It is looking for an Investor Relations Professional to work across all aspects of the function, from looking after existing relations to developing the next go-to-market strategy and distribution.
- Work with internal teams to prepare fundraising materials: PPMs, DDQs, track record material and any other necessary IR documentation
- Oversee investor meeting coordination: prepare marketing materials for roadshows and on-site meetings and ensure all follow up materials are delivered accordingly
- This person will be fully involved in managing relationships with LPs by providing update reports and managing bespoke requests
- Work on the content for AGMs and advisory board meetings
- Plan and implement capital raising strategy for future fundraise
- Fully involved in prospective investor outreach and distribution efforts
- Background in investor relations/ fundraising within a private markets investment firm or a placement agent
- Demonstrable project management and senior stakeholder management experience
- Excellent presentations skills - experience in a sales/ business development capacity is an advantage
- Technically proficient - analytical with a strong understanding of private market products
- Flawless written and verbal English language skills