Senior Associate or Manager, Global Infrastructure Investing, Private & Public Markets, Doha, Qatar
Our client is one of the world’s leading Sovereign Wealth Funds, based in the Middle East, with an outstanding track record in private equity transactions globally. Their globally-focused infrastructure investment team is looking for an investment professional to lead the origination, execution and asset management of direct equity transactions.
This role is based in the Qatar, where compensation is tax-free for non-US citizens.
- Leading the full deal process, from origination through to execution
- Coordinating external advisors and reporting on due diligence
- Evaluating and screening investment opportunities
- Monitoring the existing portfolio and exits
- Experience of working in infrastructure M&A investment banking or infrastructure private equity
- Experience in leading infrastructure transactions
- First-class academic track record and good financial modelling skills
- Willingness to be based in the Middle East full time
Private Equity, Infrastructure