Investor Relations Associate, Renowned Mid-Market Fund, Dublin, Ireland
A leading private equity firm is looking to expand its investor relations team. The firm has a great culture with a long-serving team and is offering a great opportunity to progress. You’ll be supporting the team across all aspects of the investor relations function as well as help drive the completion of their current fundraise. This is a great opportunity to join a high-calibre team with a fantastic culture.
- Development of marketing materials for fundraising, roadshows, AGMs and investor calls
- Carry out quarterly reporting and other ad-hoc bespoke reporting
- Answering potential and existing investor queries with regard to a wide range of matters from performance analytics, track record, team information, etc.
- Attend client meetings and roadshows
- Manage and update the CRM system
- Support on ESG related projects
- 1-4 years relevant work experience in investment banking, lead advisory, asset management and/or investor relations
- Technically minded with a high attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and ability to think on your feet
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Private Equity, IR / Origination / Marketing