Investment Manager, Innovative and Dynamic Venture Capital Fund, Berlin, Germany
Our client is a successful German venture capital fund based in Berlin, focusing on software-centric companies in Europe. They predominantly invest at Seed and Series A stage, alongside renowned international financial investors, into B2B companies across many sectors. The team are now looking for an entrepreneurial Investment Manager who will be able to build up a portfolio of start-ups and lead them through to a successful exit or IPO.
- Manage all aspects of the deal life cycle from selection and due diligence, through to closing.
- Active portfolio management; furthering growth and value creation initiatives at the portfolio firms and eventually leading them to a successful exit in the long term
- Continual acquisition of expert knowledge that will help drive investment strategy and innovative thinking
- Fostering a strong network in the start-up space
- Experience in private equity or venture capital is a must
- A genuine passion for the start-up space and venture capital investments
- Strong analytical skills with a background in business, finance or engineering
- Fluency in German and English