Investment Associate, European Private Equity Fund and Co-investments, London, UK
About our client
We are working with a reputable international private markets investor. It is looking for an Associate to join its team in London which focuses on primary fund commitments on behalf of its institutional investors.
The investment team is small and constitutes reputable and high-calibre investment professionals with whom you’ll work closely. You’ll support them on all aspects of the fund investment process whilst developing your ability to use and interpret quantitative and qualitative data for investing.
What the job involves
- Support the senior team on all aspects of the investment process including sourcing and screening new investments, executing deals and monitoring assets in the portfolio
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis of prospective private equity fund investments
- In-depth review of GP performance post-investment, including GP portfolio company analysis
- Ad hoc due diligence projects, research and reports
Who we are looking for
- Background in private equity fund investing, research or consulting. Candidates from M&A will also be considered
- Excellent technical skills – advanced knowledge of Excel, able to understand and manipulate large data sets
- Strong verbal and written English language skills
- Able to converse confidently with senior professionals - both internally and externally
Private Equity, Fund of Funds, Co-Investments