Investment Executive, Renewable Energy & Infrastructure Private Equity, London, UK
About our client
Our client is a hugely successful infrastructure investment firm. They are looking for an Executive to join their energy and infrastructure team in London. This adaptive and innovative investment manager has a committed ESG policy and training practice program for junior investors, including bi-weekly training meetings with senior company members. This team's primary investment focus is on battery storage, hydropower, solar power and wind energies.
What the job involves
- Working closely with investment partners to ensure that all investments are made, managed and monitored to the highest standard
- Execution of transactions in the energy and infrastructure space
- Working with a team to proactively identify value accretion opportunities on existing assets
- Proactively identifying value accretion opportunities on existing assets
- Contribute constructive suggestions within team discussions to ensure all deals are of the highest quality.
Who we are looking for
- Strong track record of executing transactions in the core renewable energy or infrastructure space in the UK and Europe
- Working experience of typical project finance structures
- Excellent financial modelling skills and an intuitive feel for whether a model is giving you the right answer
- Knowledge of Nordic languages is a plus (but not a necessity)
Private Equity, Infrastructure