Investment Manager, Entrepreneurial Equity and Debt Fund, Frankfurt, Germany
Our client is an entrepreneurial mid-market private equity and debt investor, based in Frankfurt. The firm has enjoyed exceptional growth since its inception and has invested significantly in senior talent in the last year alone. The firm is now looking to growth the team with additional mid-level hire to support in executing their next equity vehicle. You will be joining a lean team of large cap alumni, supporting in all aspects of the deal from sourcing to execution to portfolio value creation.
- Take an active role on origination, supporting the firms representation in this key market with target owners and critical advisers
- Support work streams to bring promising opportunities through the investment committee process negotiation, diligence, structuring, financing and IC presentation
- Oversee junior colleagues throughout, and work closely with the portfolio management teams
- Private equity investment experience, from mid-market and large cap funds
- Demonstrate strong execution skills, have prior portfolio value creation experience and be interested in an active origination approach
- While it is not essential to be a German national, native-level German as well as business-level English are essential