Talent Manager, Multi-Asset Investment Fund, London, UK
Our client, a globally recognised multi-asset investment fund Is looking to hire a Talent Manager to join its high performing team. The fund – which has a focus on the real asset and mid-market space are continuing business as usual in the current market and have recently made a number of new acquisitions across Europe, making it a busy and exciting time to join. As the Talent Manager, you will be working closely with the Head of HR and wider business to help deliver a centralised recruitment function across a global remit.
Initially the role will be contract based with the successful candidate being tasked with completing a number of projects. The ideal candidate will come from an in-house recruitment background, having ideally gained their experience within the investment fund space.
- Start to develop a centralised recruitment function within the business
- Develop a PSL for the fund and oversee the agency relationships and performance
- Manage the candidate on-boarding process including induction and set-up
- Begin to implement targeted L&D programmes across the company and open up courses to a wider audience where possible
- Advise on all aspects of recruitment and selection within the firm and be accountable for the recruitment for all staff up to Partner level
- Proactively meet with Function Heads to review recruitment requirements and costs for the year ahead, ensuring all annual recruitment activity is budgeted for.
- Provide accurate bench-marking where appropriate, in particular to support the firm's annual review process
- Advise on people issues in the departments including promotions, succession planning, exits etc
- Provide regular statistics on turnover/ joiners/ leavers/ key HR issues to the Board and other Committees
- Provide significant input to the HR budget and monitor budget against actual throughout the year
- In-house recruitment experience within the investment sector
- Knowledge of the Private Equity investment process would be advantageous
- Previous experience completing a number of internal recruitment based project, including training, development and diversity & inclusion strategies
- Ability to work to a high-standard whilst managing multiple tasks