Principal, UK Private Equity & Special Situations Investor, London, UK
This highly successful mid-market Private Equity & Special Situations investor is looking for a Principal to join its growing London team. It targets complex private equity/growth opportunities in private and corporate companies, and also businesses that can benefit from operational and financial improvements. This firm works closely with its portfolio companies and takes a hands-on approach when necessary. This is a key hire and a fantastic opportunity to further your career.
- Sourcing and taking the lead on investment opportunities
- Oversee junior investment team members
- Working with the portfolio companies to help them realise their value
- Investment experience in a UK focussed mid-market PE fund
- Background in restructuring, corporate finance or investment banking
- Interest in joining a private equity fund that targets complex private equity and restructuring opportunities
- Experience overseeing the work of more junior team members
Search for jobs
New jobs only
PER is open for business and we’re expecting a busy Autumn. So please continue to apply online for roles and our consultants will be in touch. We hope you and your loved ones are keeping safe and well.