Senior Associate, Major Corporate-backed Technology Venture Capital Investor, Dubai, UAE
About our client
Our client is a major family-owned conglomerate which has a sizeable investment arm. Various arms of the company invest in a range of strategic directions - this role is part of the Venture Capital team. Our client promotes on merit and offers a strong career path.
What the job involves
The senior associate will join a team of five investing in Venture Capital.
- Be part of a success-orientated culture, applying your VC / M&A experience to gather industry intelligence, perform data and financial analysis, as well as helping with sourcing and executing new investment opportunities
- Play an important role in Enterprise/SaaS market and company analysis, building your own network in the start up and VC ecosystem
- Conduct commercial and financial due diligence on companies, and participate in deal structuring
- Support portfolio management including monitoring company performance and developing relationships with portfolio company management teams
Who we are looking for
- This opportunity would be suitable for an individual with investing experience from a VC fund, particularly with a focus on Enterprise/Saas and Deep Tech
- Flexible as to region of experience
- Highly commercial, able to generate investment ideas and be articulate, persuasive where necessary. Strong grasp of financial models and investment reasoning
- You should have a degree from a top-tier university. MBA or CFA would be an advantage
- Strong cultural values of mutual support and co-operation