Associate with Computer Science background, Early Stage Tech Venture Capital Fund, London, UK
We are working with a well-regarded and exciting Venture Capital investor with an appealing entrepreneurial spirit. They are one of Europe’s leading early stage VC funds and have invested in over 40 successful start-ups, from seed to Series A. They invest in a diverse range of companies with an impressive portfolio covering consumer, software, digital health and frontier technologies.
This is an exciting opportunity for a high calibre individual to break into the VC industry and develop their investing skillset. There is a great culture where you can leverage your understanding of the tech ecosystem as well as gain a deep understanding into existing and potential investments.
- Conduct deep dives into specific technologies and target companies, and produce thoroughly-researched and impeccably-written market reports
- Adding value across the deal screening and execution process
- Play a key role in maintaining a healthy deal pipeline by building your network within the VC community and seeking out exciting new companies
- Build investment cases by performing technical, commercial and financial due diligence
- Develop stringent investment hypotheses based on market analysis and networking with industry experts
- Impeccable academic background
- Strong background in Computer Science or related fields
- Demonstrable passion for emerging technologies
- Detail-orientated personality with exceptional analytical skills