Associate, Global Growth Fund, Paris, France
We are working with a highly-regarded global tech and digital investor with an international heritage and impressive track record. They have just raised their second fund and, as such, are looking to add an Associate to their Paris-based team. You will predominantly be investing across Europe or in US companies with significant European footprints.
The fund has an exceptionally strong culture and prides itself on being fair, honest, respectful and ambitious for itself, its employees and its portfolio companies. They are looking for exceptional people who will be encouraged to take on significant responsibility quickly.
- Build a broad investment sourcing network with industry experts, entrepreneurs, venture capital peers and advisors
- Triangulate data and analysis to construct robust perspectives on valuation and potential
- Help to drive aspects of due diligence processes required to support investment decisions
- Take ownership of various facets of deal execution: from due diligence and negotiation, to documentation and workstream co-ordination
- Analyse possible exit scenarios and support aspects of exit processes for portfolio companies
- An exceptional record of academic achievement from a highly regarded institution
- Experience likely from an investment bank, strategy consultancy firm, a top venture capital or growth fund
- A genuine passion for the technology space
- Detail-oriented personality with exceptional analytical skills
Private Equity, Venture Capital