Financial Due Diligence Director, Large Investor, Middle East
Our client is an established, international investment firm looking for a Director to join its high-calibre Private Equity team based in Riyadh. This is an advisory role focused on taking portfolio companies across various sectors through to IPO.
You will be joining a top-tier name that is globally recognised. The team is international, and you will get the opportunity to work on a range of high-profile investments. The role will focus on private equity investments, valuations, strategic and other special projects.
- You will be responsible for working with the leadership team of portfolio companies to bring their businesses to successful IPO, harnessing the due diligence process to ensure that the path to public ownership is smooth and successful
- Provide thought leadership and best practice guidance to portfolio companies and internally
- You will work co-operatively with third parties where necessary
- Take significant responsibility in the preparation of materials including detailed committee papers
- Significant experience of Financial Due Diligence, gained from a Big 4 firm in a major financial centre
- Strong academic track record from leading institutions
- Proven financial acumen
- Confident and articulate communicator, both written and verbally
- Willingness to be based in Riyadh full time