Fund Operations Executive, Global Infrastructure Fund, LondonReference:
75354 /31C This global investor is looking to add a Fund Operations Executive to their infrastructure team. You'll be responsible for all aspects of management and operations of the funds and the deal structures. As such, you'll need to have strong legal and tax structuring knowledge, as well as good relationship management skills to co-ordinate third party advisors. This is a superb opportunity for an experienced finance professional who wants to focus on the structuring of deals, pre and post acquisition.
- Prepare fund reports for investors, forecasting and budgeting analysis
- Assist with due diligence, specifically around tax and legal and implement the structure after the deal is complete
- Assist with fundraising and liaise with investors
- Manage third party providers such as lawyers, tax, administrators etc.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, or similar)
- Luxembourg GAAP and IFRS experience
- A very good communicator with a logical approach to problems
- Knowledge of infrastructure funds a benefit
Search for jobs
New jobs only