Real Estate Analyst, Leading International Real Estate Investor, London, UKReference:
75260 /29D This role offers the opportunity to complete and maintain detailed financial underwriting of a portfolio including the creation of financial models covering various scenarios. The role will also involve the preparation of budgets, sensitivity scenarios and research required to secure approvals.
- Work closely with asset and development managers to develop, monitor and maintain property underwriting models
- Performing complex financial analysis and valuations
- Modelling the impacts of leasing, operating and capital expenditure decisions on the returns to the business.
- Project financial control and tracking of actuals to budgets and forecasts.
- Facilitate the preparation of material for the quarterly valuation process.
- Maintaining industry data / summarizing publicly available information on a regular basis.
- Strong analytical financial modelling and valuation skills, ideally with a real estate and/or corporate focus
- An excellent interpersonal, analytical, and creative problem-solving ability
- Self-motivated and proactive, both with respect to managing workload and own professional development
- Working knowledge of Argus (Developer & DCF) software
Search for jobs
New jobs only