VP, Private Credit Investment Team, Dubai, UAE
Our client is a Middle East based alternative asset management company with an excellent track record. They are looking for a VP to join their private credit investment team, which focuses on mid-market mezzanine financing in the MENA region.
- Work closely with senior team members in origination, including idea generation and industry screening
- Due diligence, including preliminary fundamental credit analysis and valuation
- Assume responsibility / provide key inputs for various aspects of the investment process including: detailed quantitative and qualitative investment analysis, presentation and documentation, approval, and closing
- Communicate extensively with senior managers, credit committee members, and firm support staff, as well as interact with Investment Bankers, Analysts, and other professional advisors
- Portfolio monitoring and ongoing analysis
- Strong quantitative skills, detailed cash flow, financial statements and financial modelling expertise
- Investment banking experience (leveraged finance, M&A) or principal (buy-side) experience in private credit
- Professional accreditation such as CFA, CPA or ACA is preferred but not required
- Excellent academic track record
- Polished and confident presentation and communication skills
- A confident communicator who can work well with senior stakeholders and internal teams.
- Willingness to be based in Dubai.
Mezzanine, Private Debt / Credit