HR Manager (Head of HR), Exciting Global Private Equity Fund, London, UK
Our client, an exciting global private equity fund are currently looking to hire a Head of HR to join their London office to oversee the HR and people function across their global platform. The fund which has a very entrepreneurial spirit has recently completed a second fund-raise – making it a very exciting time to join with plenty of capital to invest into their ever-growing portfolio of tech-enabled scalable businesses.
As the Head of HR, you will be tasked with providing generalist HR support and managing the people function across the fund's global offices. You will take the lead on a number of internal strategic, operational and talent-based related tasks and projects, partnering and working very closely with the senior stakeholders within the business. Due to the nature of the role and the fund, there will be plenty of autonomy available to really put your own stamp on the function.
This is an important hire for the fund and is a fantastic opportunity for a HR professional with a broad generalist background and experience working within a financial services environment to join a fast-growing, industry-leading organisation and really make an impact.
- Performance, development and remuneration management
- Lead on the fund's global talent strategies
- All level employment relations, training and evaluation
- Systems and process management
- Day to day generalist support across the business
- Broad HR generalist experience working within a financial services environment
- Knowledge of experience of private equity or venture capital would be advantageous
- Comfortable working across multiple jurisdictions
- Proven experience of building successful working relationships with senior stakeholders
- A team player with a flexible attitude
Private Equity, Impact Investing, Human Resources, Venture Capital, Talent Acquisition, Other